Introduction to the Role
- The SWAT team is a tactical high potential team of individuals dedicated to working on Jumia’s most complex opportunities, on a project mode.
- Each SWAT team member will work under the direct supervision of Jumia’s senior executives (CEOs, MDs and VPs).
- We are looking for talented individuals with imaginative and resourceful approaches to problem solving in the area of project management, strategic growth, business development, and retail development.
- Provide analytical and execution support to the organization's growth initiatives depending on what projects, departments and functions is assigned.
- Ability to work with senior leaders to deliver business partnerships or provide insights and key actions in support of their strategic agenda.
- Coordinate and manage the process for internal projects delivery including the interaction with external advisors and supervision of workflow between multiple teams and internal senior leaders.
- Prepare periodic progress reports to senior management and MDs on each project assigned.
You will work on interesting projects such as:
- Re-negotiating payment terms with our suppliers.
- Streamlining the key "time-to-online" processes.
- Support the operational implementation of an ERP.
- Redefining our pricing strategy per category.
- Lead the company-wide project to improve customer satisfaction .
- Enhance route planning processes of our own-fleet delivery.
- Build a performance management system for our sales forces.