The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the position of Field Worker III (Syngenta) - Kano.
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Planting and maintaining field trials.
- Harvesting, and processing the products of field trials.
- Assist in supervising casual workers during planting, thinning, harvesting and threshing of field trials.
- Assist in preparation of seeds for trials.
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualification, Experience and Skills
WASC plus at least Five (5) years working experience in a research institution.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good communication skills and be honest;
- Be able to follow instructions and work independently where necessary;
- Be available to work outside office hours, weekends and holidays.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.