The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the position of Research Supervisor (Syngenta) - Ibadan.
- Assist set up and conduct field experiments including all aspects of data collection.
- Maintain laboratory standard operating procedures and equipment.
- Supervise and lead harvest teams specializing in sampling and laboratory analyses.
- Organize and supervise general field activities.
- Assist in distribution of labour and allocation of daily responsibilities.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualification, Experience and Skills
- B.Sc/HND in Crop Production, General Agriculture, Horticulture or related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar position.
- Basic knowledge of crop management operations.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Good Team player.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.