The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the position of Research Technician (Syngenta) - Kano.
Successful candidate will:
- Collect and collate laboratory and field data.
- Pack, label and store prepared samples for onward transfer for analysis.
- Carry out all delegated field operations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualification, Experience and Skills
OND in Agriculture, plus at least (5) years post-qualification working experience in a research institution.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to follow instructions and work independently where necessary.
- Be able to use laboratory and field equipments and understand basic laboratory techniques.
- Possess good organizational skills and demonstrate ability to work under pressure.
- Be available to work outside office hours and for extended hours where necessary.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.