Yookos is seeking bright, talented, passionate individuals who strive for success at every opportunity. We believe business success is enhanced by an injection of fresh, forward thinking young minds. Realize your potential, join Yookos and connect your world.
- Support software development and quality engineering staff in troubleshooting and debugging issues on Linux and Windows Server platforms
- Build and maintain development and QA environments
- Maintain internal Yookos instances for collaboration among employees, and escalate issues within Engineering
- Manage engineering tools for version control, code review, and workflow management
- Help establish, document, monitor and enhance standard operating procedures
Skills/knowledge and experience required to perform optimally in role:
- Proficiency in Linux server operating systems, including performance monitoring and tuning, both in bare metal and virtualized environments
- Supporting Windows Server and desktop operating systems
- Sharing an environment with multiple system administrators
- Administering Active Directory, DHCP and DNS
- Managing and diagnosing faults in web servers such as Apache, HTTPD, Apache Tomcat
- Writing adhoc SQL queries and administering either MSSQL, Postgres or Oracle
- Writing scripts in Bash and at least one other scripting language such as Python, Ruby or Perl
- Supporting software development and testing efforts
- Administering VMware VSphere and/or VMware Lab Manager
- Using Kerberos and LDAP for authentication and access control
- Administering networking devices, such as Cisco Nexus switches, F5 load balancers, etc.
- Managing NetApp or other NAS/SAN storage
- Familiarity with the Java language and platform
- Familiarity with SVN, Git and puppet
- Familiarity with Hadoop and HDFS
Competitive remuneration package, to be negotiated based on qualifications and experience.
If you meet the above requirements Apply here at CareerSlip and please also forward your CV to: HR by e-mail: email@example.com