A systems analyst is responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and recommending software and system choices to meet an organization’s business requirements. The systems analyst plays a vital role in the systems development process. A successful systems analyst must acquire four skills: analytical, technical, managerial, and interpersonal. Analytical skills enable systems analysts to understand the organization and its functions, which helps him/her to identify opportunities and to analyze and solve problems.
Your areas of responsibility include:
- Create and maintain product and feature roadmaps and manage prioritization and trade-offs.
- Communicate directly with technical teams
- Develop and manage the execution of launch plans.
- Measure and analyze product and feature performance for opportunities to innovate, simplify and create intuitive user interfaces that improve customer experience and increase adoption.
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment.