Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a system analyst to implement and improve our IT systems. You will analyse system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standard testing and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
As a system analyst, you will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages. If you are also interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to translate our internal and external clients’ needs into new high quality IT systems.
1. Examine and evaluate current systems.
2. Identify system requirements.
3. Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features.
4. Document interfaces between new and legacy systems.
5. Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems.
6. Validate changes by testing programs.
7. Train users on the new operation systems and provide support.
8. Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met.
9. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments.
Project Management, Self-Development, Planning, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication.
Any other additional qualificaions will be an added advantage.