A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Systems Architect to join the Partnership Services division of the John Lewis Partnership. This role will be the lead Enterprise Architect within Partnership Services, John Lewis Partnership, responsible for the day to day management of the Architecture Team and will report into the Head of Architecture and Strategy.
The Architecture and Strategy Department has three areas of responsibility, Enterprise Architecture, CI and training. It provides Enterprise Architecture to Partnership Services, creating and governing technology roadmaps (across data, system, infrastructure, security, integration) for Partnership Services and those services we provide Pan-Partnership. The department is also responsible for the embedding of Continuous Improvement within the directorate, and finally for the provision and management of Pan-Partnership technical training.
The Architecture team also helps shapes the Partnership IT Strategy & Enterprise Architecture and performs a key role in the governance of Partnership Services projects and provides governance, guidance & support to PS teams. The role will have responsibility within Partnership Services to shape and define our roadmap across all the dimensions of Architecture, and be expected to lead the Design Authority.
The role will also be expected to provide support and guidance to solution architects that are embedded within projects.
- Has excellent level of knowledge of architectural methodology and models
- Previous experience within an external organisation as a System/Enterprise Architect
- Has defined authority and responsibility for a significant, defined component of work and provide leadership and direction to others.
- A full and deep understanding of IT architecture and be able to translate that technical understanding into clear roadmaps and their implication for retail
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Able to consistently achieve right results in a changing environment.