Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Perennial Oil and Energy Solutions is providing project services and specializing in management and execution of Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Startup activities for Refinery & Petrochemical plant projects.
For a Refinery project we are recruiting for a Lead/Senior Process Control Engineer with wealth of Honeywell Experion DCS project experience. Background should include Engineering, Installation, FAT/SAT Commissioning and Startup of Plant Wide DCS System, including the integrity checks with ESD and F&G Systems.
- Honeywell Experion® PKS (Process Knowledge System)
- Honeywell Safety Manager SIL3
- Siemens PLC system integration
- SIL experience
- Setting up procedures for maintenance/operations DCS/ESD/PLC
- Design, and Build Advance process graphics
- Configure Point database for Experion. MOC Management of Change administration and perform configuration changes. Design and improve control configuration, Perform loop optimization and tuning, Alarm Management
All interested applicant should forward their cv to email@example.com with their day time mobile phone number(s).
Coordinate and execute verification of System Integration, Control Loops, Logics and Alarm Management, according project specification, acceptance and witnessing. Verify interlocking, cause and effect, integrity with ESD/PLC systems
Qualificatio and Requirements;
BSC Degree Engineering Process Control APC Advanced Control
Ideal candidate must have very strong experience in Engineering, Commissioning and Maintenance of plant wide DCS/PLC/ESD systems.Experion PKS Server Engineering and Configuration.Experience
DCS, ESD, F&G, PLC, Fieldbus, PI Honeyewell Experion Siemens PLCSkills
Lead Process Control Engineer with Control Engineering and Application Engineering experience Experienced Honeywell Experion Process Control Engineer designs and implements System Integration, High Performance HMI, Control Loop Optimization and Alarm Management
Chartered or equivalent
Lastly, all interested appllicant must have a valid international passport.