- Ensuring that the client's server environment meets the application deployment requirements.
- Deployment of applications on client's server environment for both test and production.
- Integration of applications to client's infrastructure that require the application to work seamlessly (e.g. Active Directory, Exchange Server, FEP, CBA etc.)
- Responsible for all client site engagements during the life time of project implementation.
- Responsible for stabilizing application in pilot stage.
- Responsible for data migration if required during project implementation.
- To articulate and implement on-premise application deployment plans during the implementation phase of software projects.
- To ensure the timely integration of software solutions to the relevant applications third party systems.
- To contribute directly to the achievement of daily, weekly, monthly and long term integration system objectives and diagnosis.
- Troubleshoot third party integration issues.
- Articulate and document system integration procedures.
- Adopt and adhere to approved system integration and pilot support policies.
- Must possess an upper credit or 2nd class upper degree in computer science, computer engineering or any other related field.
- 1-3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Must possess the ability to use ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL server
- Good communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed & ease
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.