Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Prepares computer by installing and modifying system software.
- Prepares system software installation by studying software capabilities and operations, including task scheduling, memory management, file system, and input and output requirements.
- Installs system software by loading software into computer.
- Detects work stoppage or errors by conducting tests; monitoring output.
- Corrects work stoppages or errors by entering code changes.
- Optimizes system efficiency by analyzing performance indicators; changing software.
- Maintains historical records by documenting system software changes and revisions.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Controls access to system by monitoring program usage.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage..
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609.
Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.