• Take periodic inventory of all PCs/Laptops/Servers within the firm
• Escalate service issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
• Support in minor troubleshooting process e.g. hard disk recovery and repairs.
• Communicate with customers: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
• Enter all work tickets into service ticketing or helpdesk system
• Support services for Microsoft related technologies such as windows desktop operating systems
• Ensure system hardware and software meet specified recommendation & performance metrics.
• Monitoring console alerts for errors, failures, or problems; creating new users, resetting passwords, building new workstations; record logs of Windows Servers and monitor availability of all servers.
• Support the backup for all servers
• Must have an in-depth knowledge of established computer-industry security procedures for multiple computer platforms
• In-depth experience with operating systems platforms such as Linux, Windows 2000/2003/2008/WinXP/Win7
Generic Skills • Good written and oral communication ability
• Action planning, Motivating, Analytical mind and strong problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to work independently in a highly dynamic environment and work under intense pressure.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
Education Qualification • First degree or HND in Computer Science and computer related disciplines (Computer Science, Computer with Economics, Computer with Mathematics,
• Microsoft certification