- The System Engineer is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- He also participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- He ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have substantial years of sales experience in security system industry/background within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises (SMES)
- Be experienced in delivering services in a large and complex Client’s focused organization
- Possess relevant hands-on experience in technical/security system background
- Possess relevant management or business related degree/diploma
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
- Be able to use generic IT applications.
We offer competitive salary, pension, flexi-time, 22 days’ of annual leave right from start date of employment and the opportunity to play a key role in a multinational organisation in providing world-class services to internal and external customers.