Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Job Description for this vacancy:
Successful systems engineers will be responsible for supporting equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment, from design through implementation and support. H/she will performs a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment. A System Engineer will also, provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure. etc.,
• Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows
environment to the specifications of client proposals
• Troubleshoot and resolve computer and telephony related issues when contacted by
clients by providing both on-site and remote support
• Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
• Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance
with established objectives.
• Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and
outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
• Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure
availability of services to authorized users.
• Complete time logs in Tigerpaw within 48 hours of completing tasks to ensure accurate
and timely time tracking, project management and billing of customers
• Any other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Requirements
A minimum of HND/B.SC degree in one of the engineering disciplines, such as electrical engineering, industrial engineering, or mechanical engineering.
Required skills for this vacancy:
• Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
• Associates Degree
• MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional
• Maintain two Microsoft competency requirements to enable company to maintain
Microsoft Partner Network Membership
• Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
• Knowledge of Windows Servers, workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus
and other various software applications
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written
• Ability to work well with others, as well as independently. Attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment
• Must hold a valid driver’s license with no restrictions and possess reliable transportation
• The ability to bend, squat, crawl or climb 75-95% of the time, and lift up to 100 pounds
• Availability in response to needs of the customer for installation, maintenance and equipment malfunctions
Method of Application:
Interested applicant should send their application and bio-data with copies of credentials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2/9/14 of this publication
PLEASE SHARE IT.