Ø Proposals support including front and back office.
Ø Sales support incl customer presentations/demos
Ø SCADA portfolio industry alignment (Standards / Functionality)
Ø Local sales staff training
Ø Develop mobile/modular training system for regional needs Incorporating the following:
· Working with the Sales, Internal Engineering teams and customers to define the architecture and product requirements - Solution architecture proposal
· Collecting and analyzing pertinent data - Competitive analysis (technical, operational, maintenance aspects)
- Know their customer: relationship building and good communication skills including effective presentation skills
· Identification of SCADA solutions and implementation risks and ensure that they are communicated and discussed with senior management during proposal development
- Definition of own work objectives and priorities within the direction set by the SCADA Systems Sales Consultant
- Determine appropriate technology solutions
- Maintaining their skill-sets with technical training in their specialty
- Supporting the Business Units’ Mission, Vision, Goals
- Provide technical support for the Emerson Field sales team in the identification, qualification, appraisal and pursuit of Systems orders.
- Provide technical support of the Emerson channel for the identification, qualification, appraisal and pursuit of Systems orders.
· Provide regular up to date marketing needs and drivers to the BU SCADA Marketing Director
· Support the technical governance of all systems projects through the definition of technical standards and training to the global execution teams.
- Undertake technical presentations on site and off site to Customers.
- Ability to produce high quality documentation to be presented to the customer individually or as a member of a team.
- Maintain and foster good team relationships: Peers within RAS, Subordinates, other Emerson Divisions, Emerson support functions incl. HR, trade compliance, legal.
- Maintain and foster good customer and supplier relationships pre and post sale
- Enhance company position within served market through technical and commercial expertise.
· Trusted technical expert , known in area of service
· Develop mobile/modular training system for regional needs
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- A customer focused individual who has, at a minimum, obtained an Electrical Engineering Degree or Computer Science Degree and who has min of 10 years experience in the sales and engineering of O&G SCADA and Control projects.
- Experience to include formal definition, design, build and implementation.
- Good understanding of project end to end delivery including ongoing service management.