- The Talent Associate with primary focus on Talent, he or she will ensure successful track record of building an organizational culture of consistently using data to improve training programs, performance and hiring, employee relation and experience in leading, conducting and reporting on hiring, training and performance activities.
- Development and oversee the communication of various human resources plans, programs and policies.
- Workforce planning (acquisition, maintenance and retention of critical skills.)
- Undertake HR project work in order to meet the needs of the groups (e.g. organization restructuring, redeployment, policy development and implementation).
- Act as level advisor on human resources issues to management and all level of employees throughout the company.
- Manage every aspect of the group and ensure that goals are met and objectives are realized across board with primary focus on talent
- Optimize the operations, administration and people of the company and enable profit maximization.
- Understand link between learning and talent, competency and performance management, and demonstrate ability to make connections between learning activities and competency gaps.
- Confer with managers, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations where training is identified as a possible solution.
- Assist departments in establishing training solutions, when a training need is identified.
- Collect, monitor and evaluate program data to determine ROI, effectiveness, relevance and quality of materials and content.
- Ensure that both long-term, strategic and short-term, tactical learning needs are met.
- Demonstrates expertise in developing and implementing multiple training evaluation processes.
- Coach and/or counsel employees in developing career/personal development plans.
- Work with various vendors/business partners to select, develop and deliver courseware content.
- Others responsibility as assigned by management.
- Highly experienced and able to bring structure, process, and highly developed systems into a creative and largely unstructured environment. Preferably someone with experience in such environments already.
- Have flair! You actively promote creativity, innovation, flexibility and rapid growth across all sections of the business.
- The capacity to grow and nurture superstars ensuring discipline while at the same time maintaining our culture of joy.
- A person with a depth of understanding on how to manage and optimize talent and people, and grow them rapidly and sustainably.
Pension Scheme I Mandatory annual leave I Annual retreats I Employee bonus programme I Flexible hours for mothers I Health insurance.