To assist Group Finance Controller in various Tax related activities to ensure regulatory & reporting requirements. Liaison with Finance personnel of various subsidiaries outside UAE for collating necessary tax and cross border matters information. Ensure compliance to global tax exposures and statutory requirements.
- Analyze and interpret data and present to management for decision making
- Analyze, review & ensure compliance with all Tax and cross border transactions
- Ensure registration with the tax authorities and ensure an efficient follow up with respective regions
- Liaise with Information Technology Department for setting up appropriate ledgers, proper accounting treatment through parameters and accurate reporting in compliance with IFRS
- Identify risk areas which can impact on the timely and accurate compliance with tax laws and use the appropriate communication channels provided by the project framework to escalate issues
- Ensure compliance with all statutory & regulatory requirements such as provisioning
- Develop suitable reporting packs to present various reports to management like project report, tax exposure summaries etc.
- Verifies/certifies timely submission of tax returns across regions
- Ensure overall accuracy of books of accounts to get clearance for internal & external auditors
- Ensure timely reconciliation of inter-company accounts
Candidates must have knowledge in
- UAE Regulatory / Central Bank Reporting Requirements / IFRS
- Consolidation, MIS and reporting skills
- Statutory compliance
Chartered Accountant / Certified Public Accountant / ACCA
A minimum of 5 - 8 years in tax department of Global organization or tax department of Audit Firm.