The Team Leader manages a group of account managers and executes account management activities according to plan. This role acts as the primary contact for the implementation and integration of our "GoTo" and other Citrix OSD products into our clients’ businesses. They are responsible for driving customer relationships and revenue generation through the development and measurement of programs and KPI’s designed to achieve those specific results.
- Provide management & guidance to an expanding group of multi lingual account managers based in three countries on a remote basis, reporting into the EMEA Senior Director of Client Services.
- Manages the overall team interactions with our customers through the Citrix On Demand Support customer queue and other contact channels.
- Development and maintenance of automated nurturing tracks to drive deployment and adoption for the customer base.
- Assistance in the development and maintenance of an Online Customer Portal.
- Development of outbound call & email campaigns to help drive deployment and adoption on targeted basis.
- Reviews, designs and drives the implementation of an increase in workflow automation for the On Demand Support customer queue.
- Contributes to any specific projects linked to web customer experience and self-service.
- Develops Business Intelligence techniques that allow the business to assess customer behavior and trends.
- Develops new tools, processes and procedures to help streamline and improve account management.
- Oversee ongoing management and customer retention (includes reporting on client utilization, risk evaluation and other relevant information).
- Communicate with customers on escalated issues via GTM HDFaces, email and telephone
- Co ordinates with sales and sales operations on product positioning, demonstrations, solving key business problems, etc.
- Manages consistent and effective proactive communication with account base; ensures prompt customer issue resolution striving for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that the team quarterly objectives are met and/or exceeded; retains existing customers while increasing usage level in account base (achieved through continued education, entrenchment, and penetration of various contact levels of customer organization)
- Monitors daily account manager communication regarding status of all activity; acts as primary client contact for non-technical escalated support needs as required.
- Works closely with sales executive as part of the Account Team that supports and manages corporate customers; maintains proactive and consistent communication with sales.
- Work to drive automation of manual processes and identifying areas that can be modified to increase scale and efficiency.
- Manages, creates, tracks and reports on quarterly data using SFDC & Excel.
- Develops highlights and statistics for quarter-end review meetings.
- Managing a team of six Account Managers based in three countries remotely to maintain superior customer service and consistency with internal- and external-facing processes, data integrity and communication.
- Managing ongoing Account Manager training, coaching, development and mentorship
- Reviews individual Account Manager performance on a quarterly basis and develops new projects and goals for future quarters.
- Growing the team to meet customer demand in regards to both language and automation.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Typically requires 5-10 years’ experience in customer account management/service and extensive knowledge of the service industry
- Typically requires 2+ years’ experience in a lead or management role
- Typically has experience in developing requirements for workflow automation
- Typically has experience generating business intelligence for a large customer base
- Fluent in English
- Ability to use MS Office and SFDC
- May have experience in a Call Centre environment that has dealt with fast moving transaction work types.
- Outstanding customer-relationship skills; ability to penetrate accounts and build relationships
- Proven ability to effectively present and communicate to all levels of an organization
- Ability to effectively manage both change and communications management during the lifecycle of a client relationship, from implementation to ongoing delivery
- Clear, concise and effective oral and written communication skills; proficiency in creating and delivering formal presentations
- Ability to drive amicable resolution for both Citrix and the customer