• Reconciliation of customer’s account of excess charge claims submitted by customers/consultants to prevent litigation that can result in a huge loss, also proactively detecting shortfalls that arise as a result of process or system glitch.
• Processing of account statement confirmation requests on audit confirmation and embassy verifications letters, confirmation of account status to Legal Services Unit.
• To create a customer-centric service culture by responding to internal and external enquiries swiftly without compromising data integrity.
• Review of excess charge claims submitted by customers.
• Processing of audit confirmation requests and embassy verifications letters, confirmation of account status to Legal Services Unit and disclosure of discrete information to other Banks.
• Responding to investment validation enquiries from banks and non-bank financial institutions.
• Processing of Letter of Non Indebtedness for customers.
• Processing of deal disclosure request for Investor Services clients.
• Confirmation of customer mandate (signature) to Registrars.
• Develops and implements initiatives to reduce cost and ensures that budgets for Customer Complaint & Experience department are met.
• Ensures that paper usage and time spent on audit confirmation are maximised.
• Development of a standard process and work flow for audit confirmation process.
• Improve on turnaround time and quality of all audit confirmations
• Review and reconciliation of customer’s account based on complaints received.
• To report all exception noted on customer’s account during audit confirmation/reconciliation of customer’s account and other activities of the unit for appropriate correction.
• Ensured memorable customer experience across the network and support units
• Identifies appropriate formal and occupational (informal) training needs and courses (internal/external) to develop oneself.
• Up-Skills oneself regarding new products and procedures through attendance of workshops/presentations and reading of internal and external communications.
Key performance measures
• Processing of all categories of data validation enquiries with the approved SLA.
• Reduced income loss associated with wrongly captured data on the system through Reconciliation of customer’s account
• Reduced customer complaints on excess charges
• To achieve positive satisfactory feedback from both internal and external customer.
• Ensure adequate consequence management to forestall a repeat occurrence of reported errors.
• Efficient management of the group email. No service failure attributable to untreated emails.
• Good attitude to work and team spirit.
• Good communication skills with colleagues resulting in good customer service.
• Good internal and external communication skills with all stakeholders resulting in exceptional customer service being delivered to both internal and external customers.
Other Operations Depts, PBB, CIB