The successful candidate will manage and coordinate the activities of application development to enhance the Bank’s internal processes and also create business opportunities and competitive opportunities for the Bank (Externally) with the development and deployment of reliable and appropriate applications.
1. Support the Bank’s business strategy achieved through IT by developing/ modifying automated processes that address service efficiency, enhancements, process improvements, and service delivery, that translates into improved customer (internal/external) experience
2. Improve staff productivity by providing more efficient alternatives (applications) to getting work done through improved automation and tools.
3. Reduce incidence of fraud and operations errors by ensuring applications are properly developed and follow the bank’s policy and standards.
4. Effectively manage and maintain working relationships with clients in order to increase satisfaction with IT support and services that meets their need.
5. Tracking the implementation of Audit report outcomes
6. Develop a training/ Knowledge sharing framework/ plan across the team in order to close knowledge gaps and ensure effective support is given at all times
7. Ensure the preparation of support and technical documentation.
8. Ensure strict compliance with relevant policies/ procedures and audit requirements
9. Supervise a near to Zero error rate level in processes and project executions.
10. Create competitive advantages for the Bank against competitors through software technologies
At least 5 years cognate experience.
First Degree in a Physical or Numerate Science or Engineering, ITIL Foundation, Programming Knowledge (Dot.Net, HTML), Oracle PL/SQL, Finacle Scripting, SQL Admin;java etc
METHOD OF APPLICATION Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL