Wealth and InvestmentJob Purpose
The Call Center Team Leader is to ensure that the team delivers superior customer service to External and Internal clients’ queries and enquiries through various communication channels such as telephone and e-mail, in areas as providing customers with accurate information on our products and services, their Retirement Savings Accounts and also on other guidelines relating to the industry.
The supervisor manages, leads and supports a dynamic team in its day to day operation to ensure customer satisfaction and retention (customer loyalty) as well as continuity to improve on the current processes to ensure a world-class service delivery
- Incoming Calls Monitoring
- Ensure maintenance of 5 minutes average agents' talk time with clients
- Maintain warm, cheerful and professional responses to clients' enquiries
- Follow up calls of clients with peculiar enquiries and requests as well as liaising with other departments regarding clients’ Contributions, Withdrawals and Payments
- Follow up process to resolve clients issues
- Maintain daily records of incoming calls treatment
- Monitor Call Centre Personnel Performance on ACD system
- Maintain appropriate call duration
- Analysis of incoming call volume on continuous basis
- Analysis of call complaints and preferring possible solutions
- Answer inbound calls as well as assist customers during peak call period/traffic
- NAV Notes Management by ensuring team members interactions are captured correctly and appropriately reflecting clients’ true representation at the time of call.
- Achieve customer loyalty and retention by coaching agents to deliver quality customer service to both internal and external clients whenever services are required. Telemarketing of SIPML products and service via customer loyalty. Understand and resolve Clients’ enquiries we come in contact with either via Telephone.
- Create the awareness in the mind of the Client regarding the importance and relevance of having a Pensions Account under the Pension Reforms Act 2014
- Deal with Clients in a Proficient and Professional Capacity, displaying a profound understanding of their enquiries while showing compassion and a pleasant personality
- Achieve Quality Customer Service by being proactive in meeting and possibly exceeding client’s expectations.
- Managing the day–to-day planning, operation and problem-solving of a team of agents to meet with the required service level components, standards and sales targets
- Aid in the develop the team to ensure delivery of a consistently superior customer experience by highly knowledgeable and customer-focused agents and to act as the communication conduit between Front liners and Management
- Aid in developing the team to ensure delivery of a consistently superior customer experience by highly knowledgeable and customer-focused agents and to act as the communication conduit between Frontliners and Management
- Ensuring delivery of team /unit targets, service level components, quality and productivity targets & indicators
- Ownership and problem resolution. Call monitoring, coaching and feedback, responsibility for delivery of the defined customer experience on every call
- Coaching and developing of team members - Leadership for a team of 15 call centre officers who would be emotionally intelligent to manage different clients.
- Recommendations for product and process development based on customer feedback and analysis of the same.
- Compiling daily/weekly/quarterly reports on team’s performance and customer feedback
- Identify specific training needs for Contact Centre Officers assigned to him/her and adjusting targets to suit the needs of the business.
- Monitor Industry trend as well as competitors to ensure the team is not running on outdated processes.
- Minimum of a First Degree
- Experience in managing and leading a successful team
- Hands on experience on phone applications used in the call centre and customer service roles
- Good interpersonal skills, communication and telephone skills
- Experience in pension fund administration.