Supervise the usage/turnover of approved credit limits
• Review systems for prompt suspension and blocking of defaulting credit customers
• Ensure timely performance appraisal is conducted for all credit customers
• Ensure sanctions are carried out against defaulting credit customers
• Ensure that credit customers’ limits are reviewed and reallocated periodically in line with the Credit Management Policy
• Prepare agreed activity and performance reports (credit reports and reviews) on a timely basis for informed decision making.
• Review Outstanding Receivables and Credit Limit Review report
Prepare Management Credit Committee report and other ad hoc reports as required.
• Provide input in the development and review of credit management policies and procedures
• Adherence to and development of policies, procedures, processes and other operational level agreements with SBUs.
• Closure of incidents, operational and system gaps to prevent losses to the organization.
• Stimulate revenue growth through credit product development and collaboration with SBUs.
• Provide monthly business wide credit portfolio report.
• Ensure timely generation of exception report and escalation to relevant SBU for resolution.
• Ensure adequate and acceptable collateral is in place for Trade Partners credit facilities.
• Standard MTN working conditions
• May work extended hours
Experience & Training
• Minimum 4 years with experience in lending, loan performance review, audit, risk and/or compliance or risk consulting.
• Accounting/Book Keeping experience with good knowledge and use of MS Office
• MS Excel Fundamentals
• Performance Analysis Techniques
• Basic GSM
• Accounting/Book Keeping Skill
BA, BEd, BSc, HND or BTech