- Monitor timeliness of credit customers’ payment obligations
- Supervise the usage/turnover of approved credit limits
- Review systems for prompt suspension and blocking of defaulting credit customers
- Ensure timely performance appraisal is conducted for all credit customers
- Ensure sanctions are carried out against defaulting credit customers
- Ensure that credit customers’ limits are reviewed and reallocated periodically in line with the Credit Management Policy
- Prepare agreed activity and performance reports (credit reports and reviews) on a timely basis for informed decision making.
- Review Outstanding Receivables and Credit Limit Review report
- Prepare Management Credit Committee report and other ad hoc reports as required.
- Provide input in the development and review of credit management policies and procedures
- Adherence to and development of policies, procedures, processes and other operational level agreements with SBUs.
- Closure of incidents, operational and system gaps to prevent losses to the organization.
- Stimulate revenue growth through credit product development and collaboration with SBUs.
- Provide monthly business wide credit portfolio report.
- Ensure timely generation of exception report and escalation to relevant SBU for resolution.
- Ensure adequate and acceptable collateral is in place for Trade Partners credit facilities.