Job Description To carry out business development activities in relation to IBEDC corporate accounts. Manage (identify new and sustain existing business relationships) IBEDC’s business relationship with industrial customers.
- Develops, builds and manages IBEDC’s corporate accounts (Maximum Demand – Industrial customers)
- Identifies potential new clients within IBEDC’s area of operations
- Coordinates all new connections (MD only) and meter installations (working with Technical Operations)
- Manages customer relationships and identifies business growth opportunities (new and existing MD customers classes)
- Devises relevant strategies to manage relationship with existing MD clients and identification of new MD
- Manage service delivery processes for MD customers (Meter reading, Billing, Payments, Customer assistance, Service Irregularities etc.)
- Ensures the implementation of IBEDC’s customer services policies with respect to MD customers
- Attends to customer (MD) queries/complaints on the field and escalates to proper channels to ensure such complaints are captured and addressed accordingly
- Keeps abreast of market trends and supplies management with insights on customer needs, problems, interests and innovative ways for service delivery.