- The candidate will be responsible for driving and achieving the sales targets of the company as well as developing and maintaining client relationships.
- The candidate must be resident in Abuja.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversees the daily activities of all marketing staff and ensures targets are achieved.
- Carry’s out surveys to identify changing customer needs and trends in the furniture industry.
- Develops and implements marketing strategies to attract target market.
- Keeps records of marketing and sales activities.
- Communicates decisions from management clearly to marketing staff.
- Follow up on enquiries from potential clients and maintain relationships with current clients.
- Conducts induction and training for newly employed marketing and sales staff.
- Monitors and appraises staff performance and conduct.
- Potential candidates should possess a Bachelor's/tertiary degree level qualification and a minimum of three (3) years marketing experience.
- Skills and competencies:
- Highly skilled at sourcing for clients with a proven track record within the private and public sectors.
- Capable of negotiating and closing deals.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player
- A self-starter and goal oriented.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Remuneration will be salary and commission based.
- Must be willing to travel.