The primary responsibility of the Social Media Team Lead is to manage interaction with customers on the social media platforms used by the company.
All interactions from customers must be attended to and promptly.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Creates Social Media management standards, policies and rules of engagement
• Monitoring activities of Social Media Agents
• Monitoring comments on all social media platforms and is abreast of any issue that arises
• Ensure prompt response to queries presented via social media channels
• Provide weekly/daily report on social activities. Tweets, comments, sentiment report, etc.
• Upskill agents to ensure that the promised level of service is provided at all times
• Take over negative situations where agents cannot handle
• Ensure attendance and schedule adherence
• Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the CET management team to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
• Report to line manager on operational matters that require attention