To efficiently handle client accounts and to liaise with our origin Agent offices worldwide in freight movement and hereby providing services ,customs clearance and door delivery of shipments
- Efficient handling of customer service while coordinating with Internal and External clients
- To ensure accuracy in billing invoice, costing, posting of data entry in Al FUTTAIM in house system EDI cargo wise.
- To supervise the Airfreight operation team and ensure all jobs are closed on time
- To ensure all clients rates are updated for internal and external customs and filed methodically
- Development of existing client accounts and customer visits, maintain efficient customer service
- Edi training for new staff
- To liase with Airline /Agents if securing best Airfreight rates , space booking for Export shipments
- To maintain client database, SOP with agreed rates for key clients account
- To update the Non Conformance Tracker in O drive for any NC with relevant data and action
- To update Milestone in Cargo wise EDI system
- Must have at least 2 years work experience as a Team Lead in an Air Freight division
- Must have good knowledge in handling of client account and coordination with Agent offices worldwide as per client requirement
- An overall professional and positive attitude is a must.
- Punctuality is must and flexible working hours
- Good communication and computer skills in MS office
- Driving License would also be an added advantage.
- Must be a team player with good leadership skills and time management skills.