Bloomberg is seeking a motivated Team Leader for the Pricing, Research and Contracts Sales group to be based in Dubai to be the country manager for the Middle East & Africa.
This group works directly with various financial institutions, market associations and government agencies to acquire pricing & research content. We help markets become more efficient by facilitating the global distribution of information on our network. We help clients with their business development by providing Bloomberg as their client servicing platform. We facilitate internal efficiencies at our clients by integrating their own pricing & research information with our analytics. We work closely with Terminal Sales, Trading Systems, Electronic Trading, EPS, Business Managers, News, Data Products & Global Data to ensure that we have the necessary content for our business development.
As a Team Leader in this team, you will work closely with Bloomberg clients, market regulators, associations, agencies and liaise with a wide range of internal departments. You will also manage, motivate and develop a team of Content Specialists.
- Be interested in developing your team members and is a great motivator. Proven leaders with regional experience a plus.
- Be able to formulate and execute an aggressive data acquisition and community building strategies relevant to asset classes such as Fixed Income, Equity, Commodity, FX & Interest Rate OTC Derivatives etc.
- Be able to demonstrative tremendous business acumen as well as interpersonal skills that provide a powerful influence on other department as well as senior management.
- Provide leadership to the team as well as other departments towards selling terminals (and other Bloomberg products), displacing competitors and driving usage.
- Influence future product development and evolution of the Bloomberg Professional Service to ensure we meet and anticipate client requirements and stay ahead of the competition.
- Take an active role in influencing local market developments. Be in tune with market trends, look for opportunities and establish credibility with clients, market players and regulators.