* Supervise and lead a group of associates to meet the required daily objectives.
* Support the mortgage loan servicing functions through involvement in various customer servicing functions.
* Ability to, organize work of others and assisting in department training and reporting.
* Manage team portfolio to ensure all assets are being managed. Responsible for coordinating with the U.S. counterparts and attorneys for loan resolution.
* Arrange and perform periodic meetings with those departments that have a direct impact on Default Servicing processes to ensure communication lines are open.
* Coordinate activities of the department with the manager to include work flow monitoring, process improvement, training, reporting and special projects.
* Ability to take on special projects and work on cross-functional projects.
* Have essential Knowledge and understanding of Mortgage market and Default Servicing processes.
*Must have exceptional skills in Microsoft Office use and application. Good Analytical Skills Should have proven leadership skills
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Graduate in Commerce / Business / Finance preferred
2. At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees.