The TL will have the following responsibilities:
· Finalize and negotiate with USAID for the team work plan for the assignment
· Establish roles, responsibilities, and tasks for each member
· Ensure the logistic arrangements in the field are complete
· Facilitate and set the agenda for Team Planning Meeting (TPM)
· Take the lead on preparing , coordinating team member input, submitting, revising and finalizing the assignment report
· Mange the process of report writing
· Manage team coordination meetings in the field
· Coordinate the workflow and tasks and ensure that the team members are working to schedule
· Ensure the field logistics are arranged (e.g. administrative and clerical support are provided, ensure payment is made for services such as car/driver hire or other travel and transport arranged, etc)
· Handle conflict within the team
· Serve as the primary contact with USAID/Nigeria and serve as spokesperson for the group, as required
· Debrief USAID/Nigeria as the evaluation progresses, and organize a final debriefing
· Serve as primary interface with USAID/Nigeria in submission of draft and final reports/deliverables to USAID/Nigeria.
· Make decisions in conjunction with USAID/Nigeria about the safety and security of the team in consultation with the USAID/Nigeria.
· Assume technical direction lead in order to ensure quality and appropriateness of assignment and report content.