Contribute to organization’s success by managing the team members to ensure that the organization’s goals are met.
• Provide direction to Team members in the day to day running of the organization.
• Consistently seek to grow the organization’s client base and improve service delivery within the organization in line with industry’s best practices.
• Ensure that best practices are adhered to during the Consulting Processes.
• Liaise with the Employability and Career Advancement Programme Coordinator to deliver the goals and objectives of the programme.
• Effectively manage the organization’s brand perception within and outside the organization.
• Develop quarterly, monthly and weekly goals in line with the overall mission, vision and goals of the organization.
• Facilitate weekly alignment meetings with all employees in order to align everyone on the weekly deliverables and brainstorm on strategies to achieve the deliverables.
• Follow up with other team members on their assigned projects and tasks, obtain status reports, provide feedback on the next course of action(s) and report same to the CEO in a timely manner.
• Brainstorm with other employees to address any operational challenges in the organization and escalate to the CEO if it cannot be resolved in a timely manner.
• Allocate and supervise the disbursement of resources for the day to day running business operations.
Business Development functions
• Negotiate partnerships agreements received from other organizations in a manner that mutually beneficial to both parties and supervise the execution of the partnerships.
• Send proposals to potential clients and follow up with them to establish profitable business relationships and convert them to paying clients.
• Manage current clients’ relationships to ensure that the clients are satisfied with the services that are rendered to them and obtain feedback on ways to improve clients’ satisfaction.
• Facilitate ideas development and brainstorming sessions to generate creative ideas and redesign internal processes to meet and surpass client’s expectations across the various arms of the organizations.
• Develop in-house training modules in order to build internal human resource capacity for optimum performance and excellent service delivery.
• Periodically review the organization’s programmes and strategize with team members on various methods to improve them.
Business Process Reengineering/ Consulting Functions
• Engage in negotiations with clients on behalf of the organization for various services provided by the organization.
• Engage in and supervise the execution of clients’ projects by team members and ensure that all projects are properly closed out in a timely manner and within scope.
• Ensure that all team members adhere to the Code of Conduct in all dealings with clients.
• Obtain regular project status report from team members on ongoing projects.
• Negotiate Project Scope Change charges and document Project Scope Change for future references.
• Ensure that all clients’ documents created are properly handed over to the clients at the end of every project.
Recruitment and HR Consulting Functions
• Supervise and manage the process of recruiting for and filling managerial positions for clients.
• Brainstorm and implement, with team members, improved recruitment processes in terms of the quality of the candidates and the entire recruitment time.
• Negotiate with prospective, new and current clients for new business.
Client Relationship Management and Public Relations
• Build strong interaction and relationships across all internal business units for the achievement of organisational goals.
• Build effective business relationships with all clients across the various arms of the business.
• Network with industry players, the private sector and relevant government functionaries to create a positive identification with the company brand.
• Represent the organisation at various industry functions and other events such as job fairs, conventions, trainings etc.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Administration
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a consulting firm in a similar position.
• Conversant with personnel management; business processes and systems; performance management processes.
• Excellent time management skills
• Effective communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Effective time management skills
• Proficiency in the use of computers.