The Fraud process plays a key role in contributing to the profitability of Chase and directly impact our bottom line by retaining valued customers and minimizing credit losses resulting from Fraud.
The Fraud Prevention Team Manager will supervise a staff of 15 - 18 Risk Management Analysts with the primary goal of providing direction for the team to achieve performance goals.
The Team Manager is expected to give timely and consistent feedback and coaching, focus on increasing both customer and employee satisfaction and create mutual commitments with his or her direct reports in working on their development objectives.
The ideal candidate should be an effective communicator.
He or she must also have the ability to balance employee morale and motivation with business objectives, including customer satisfaction, error-free rate, recovery rate, probability variance, net fraud loss and efficiency.
Lastly, the candidate is expected to thrive in a dynamic environment while being proactive at meeting the needs of the Fraud and Support team, participating in projects, contributing to a strong, focused culture and living by the firm's operating principles.
- Proven ability to train, coach and motivate employees;
- Proven ability to evaluate employee performance;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
- Motivated, self starter and willingness to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- PC skills to include proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Leadership or experience in managing staff is an advantage