Reporting to: Team Leader - Internal Audit
- Will be responsible for assisting team Leader (Internal Audit) on all activities related to technical, commercial or financial audits.
- Assist in developing the annual audit plan by identifying areas for audit
- Coordinate various departments/agencies, making available relevant records for audit purposes and ensuring that the audits are carried out as planned.
- Assist in auditing the process of collection, money receipt, payment for disbursement of salary, billing process, distribution of bills, disconnection.
- Complying with various processes and policies decided upon for audit by the internal audit team
- Examine the audit report, analyze audit results and recommend corrective actions based on key audit findings
- Assist in assessing the primary risks facing IE and identifying risk mitigation measures
- Audit the process of Planning Projects, Operation & Maintenance, for the entire system and the compliance to technical standards
- Review and audit processes and policies in place for the technical services in the firm
- Assess the primary risks facing IE and identify risk mitigation measures
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- ACA, ACCA, CIA with 6 years relevant work experience
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of Internal department processes
- Understanding regulatory regime
- Analytical skills
- Innovation & lateral thinking.