- The role of Team Member, Contract Management & Foreign Procurement is to support the Team Lead, Contract Management& Foreign procurement.
- Participate in the negotiation of contract terms on a range of procurements.
- Undertake tendering, evaluation, placement and monitoring of a portfolio of procurement.
- Develop and propose performance measures for specific contracts, ensure the implementation of same upon execution.
- Proactively engage key stakeholders for all projects, and create contract management plans as required for critical contracts.
- Plan, convene, and coordinate kick-off meetings, periodic performance reviewing meetings, and contract close-out meeting as required for key contracts, ensure that all relevant outcomes are documented, filed, and disseminated to the stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all contracts at all times, both manually and electronically.
- Monitor expenses and payments for all contracts to ensure that there are no cost over-runs, and initiate corrective action as may be required.
- Prepare all official communication required for giving updates, reporting performance, and all other formal communication that may be required for general management and administration of contracts.
- Assume primary responsibility for ensuring timely delivery of all project/contracts, including obtaining required clearances and approval.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of milestones, commitments, and maturing obligations on all contracts.
- Ensure version control, and review all requests for contact amendment to establish business case.
- B.Sc. Degree (Commercial) or equivalent - Completed relevant and similar certifications in purchasing.
- At least 3 Cognate years’ experience and proficient with the use of IT system. knowledge of relevant purchasing rules and regulations.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: The Executive Director, Human Resources and Corporate Services.