- The job holder will be responsible for managing the day to day finance related activities within the Group.
- He/She will provide support to the Head, Finance & Accounts by managing certain financial responsibilities and providing comprehensive financial information needed for sound business decision making to the stakeholders.
- Working Knowledge of Accounting Principles and Conventions.
- In-depth Knowledge of typical financial regulations to the consulting environment.
- Sound Business Acumen.
- Knowledge of Payroll Systems and Processes.
- Proficiency in the use of Quick Books Accounting Package.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Package.
- Proficiency in Project Management.
- Effective Written Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Excellent to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Decision Making and Leadership Skills.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting (Additional certification would be an added advantage).
- Candidate must have at least 3 years' experience.
- Practical accounting experience in a consulting environment will be an added advantage.