- The role of Team Member, Vendor Relationship management, Logistics & Expediting is to support the Team Lead, Vendor Relationship management, Logistics & Expediting.
- Ensure that all orders are properly captured in order Database
- Track deliveries on orders to ensure they are made as at when due.
- Follow up on outstanding deliveries and document all issues regarding delivery.
- Capture all deliveries in order Delivery Data base
- Monitor and capture all order Amendments, Cancellations and Deviations, and render monthly report in an acceptable and easy to interpret format
- Ensure that existing gaps in the Vendor Database is filled with the right Vendors through appropriate Vendor sourcing.
- Conduct site inspections, market surveys and vendor on spot confirmation visits.
- Coordinate transmittal of documents between procurement, store and finance to facilitate vendor payment processing.
- Ensure that Procurement documents and materials are properly archived at the procurement repository/store.
- Support in processing Purchase & Service Orders.
- Provide support in implementation of activities and attainment of the overall objectives of the department.
- B.Sc. Degree (Commercial) or equivalent - Completed relevant and similar certifications in purchasing.
- At least 3 Cognate years’ experience and proficient with the use of IT system. Knowledge of relevant purchasing rules and regulations.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: The Executive Director, Human Resources and Corporate Services.