- Assist in supervising opening and closing of food service operation
- Assist in the supervision, scheduling of staff and gives input with evaluating, and disciplining of all Food
- Maintains effective communication with managers, fellow supervisors, subordinates and all other co workers
- Assists in the supervision of organization and sanitation of hall, kitchen, storage areas, and loading dock
- Ensures proper portioning of foods, attractive plate presentation and service of required diets for meals, nourishments and snacks
- Satisfies guests and staff with services.