- Under broad direction, responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating engineering and service delivery efforts for Pipeline and Process Services (PPS).
- Provides engineering expertise to external customers.
- Negotiates critical and controversial issues with top-level engineers and officers of other organizations and companies.
- Problems are characterized by their lack of scientific precedents and source material, or lack of success of prior research and analysis so that their solution would represent an advance of great importance.
- Job role functions as a technical and/or operational specialist who makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far reaching impact on extensive engineering and service delivery activities of the company.