- Under broad direction, supervises assigned staff and is also responsible for performing calculations and making assessments on well control problems both onsite and from the office.
- Also, works on special international and domestic projects Assist with troubleshooting.
- Maintains appropriate reports and documentation of well site activities.
- Supports team members and ensures that deadlines are met Provides technical support on location is required by the customer or Product Service Line (PSL).
- for company assets on location Assures that adequate supplies and equipment are present as well site at all times, Offers advice on equipment capabilities.
- Keeps management informed of significant problems.