- Under broad direction, responsible for the development and implementation of the drilling fluids, completion fluids and / or Surface Solutions system recommendations, work process procedures and well bore management practices used in providing a complete well bore management solution to the client.
- Provides primarily remote supervision of the Field Service Representatives and Service Supervisors assigned to his projects, and the direct supervision of Technical Professionals.
- Oversees the post-well audit process and is responsible for delivering to the client all information relevant to management of the well bore construction process.
- Ensures top quality service delivery from Technical Professionals, Field Service Representatives and Service Supervisors.
- Skills are typically acquired through a High School diploma or equivalent, undergraduate degree preferred and 2 years of experience in the Senior Technical Professional role which includes experience in all the requirements for that role and management experience.