- Surface Data logging is a primary on-location provider of geological data collection end reporting Provides technical and operational expertise to eternal customer in a professional manner.
- Operates, monitors, and troubleshoots mud logging equipment at the welt site.
- Collects samples and records and logs and comments upon drilling, safety, and gas parameters.
- Assists in calibration end maintenance of SDL equipment.
- This position functions as a technical specialist who makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far reaching impact on extensive engineering and related activities of the company.
- Formulates and guides tire attack on problems of exceptional difficulty and marked importance to the organization or industry.
- Problems are characterized by their lack of scientific precedents and source material, or lack of success of prior research and analysis so that their solution would represent an advance of great significance and importance.