Our Client has been operating as a regional upstream oil and gas company in the United Arab Emirates for almost forty years. It began its activities in the early 1970’s and was the first regional, independent, privately-owned Middle Eastern petroleum company to engage in the acquisition, exploration and development of petroleum concessions; and the production and sale of crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas. It is headquartered in UAE, with international offices strategically located in the UK, Iraq and Iran and affiliate offices in Canada and Egypt.
• Liaise with relevant authorities in the area with regard to any required permissions to be obtained to ensure continuous and uninterrupted operations
• Ensure that all regular reports issued on the rig by various parties are communicated to office in a professional manner.
• Provide technical and administrative support to senior drilling supervisor and drilling supervisor.
• Coordinate, effect and supervise equipment and material movement to/ from site location.
• Coordinate with administration department with regard to all onsite personnel immigration requirements in accordance to the laws and regulation.
• Coordinate the transportation of service company and contractor personnel to and from site location
• Hold and maintain stock of safety clothing for visitors and VIP's
• Minimum high school
• 5 years of experience in similar role
• Good knowledge of English language
• Native Arabic speaker
• Preferably UAE local
• Valid UAE driver license