The job holder will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and maintaining business relationships with both new and existing clients. He/she will be responsible for marketing, providing advertising support and technical assistance in proposal development.
Are you the one we are looking for? Then you should know that your specific duties would include the following:
1. Connecting with key executives in mid-large enterprise organisations via emails, phone, chat and other tools
2. Utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development in the industry
3. Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers within â€œtargetedâ€ companies.
4. Meet and exceed daily and weekly email/call goals as well as deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities each month/quarter
5. Articulate the company’s value proposition to key decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
6. Learn and demonstrate fundamental understanding of the companyâ€™s products â€“ and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers, to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
7. Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest with a sense of urgency
8. Leverage extensive resources and methodology to research and build "cold accounts" (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling, chat)
9. Manage budget and resources allocation
Desired Competencies & Experience
- To be selected for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following competencies
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical engineering or any other related technical field
- Should have experience in sales, business development, marketing and other customer facing roles
- Must be a team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.