- Knowledge of electronic filing.
- Knowledge of collecting data into report form and making calculations to ensure that project resources are managed to their maximum potential.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a filing system to keep paperwork organized
- Knowledge of administrative principles and procedures
- Knowledge of planning and organising
- Good knowledge of engineering software and MS office
- Knowledge of planning, scheduling and writing technical report
- Knowledge of reviewing technical documentation
- Knowledge of specific technical tools
Core Competencies - Non technical:
- Analytical and problem solving
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Effective time management
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Must have positive, solutions based communication skills
- Must be flexible, open-minded and be a good listener
- Must be creative
- Must be a team player
- IT skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar capacity and role.