Technical Consultant Role
This role is responsible for implementing our client’s enterprise technology solutions at large organizations’ within the region. Involvement is from solution design, architecture, and implementation, solution testing and go-live phases.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Solution Implementation - Implements project from initiation to delivery, attends milestone reviews, manages/mitigates escalations that impact/alter the vision of the architecture.
- Software Development - May be required to undertake customization of software solutions to fit the clients’ specific needs and/or the specificities of the Nigerian regulatory framework as well as development of software improvements and/or additional functionalities.
- Project Management - Ensures projects milestones and timelines are met and the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Training - Responsible for training customers’ users, both super-users and administrators (train the trainer) and lighter system users.
- Support - Responsible for ensuring first line after-sales support, software upgrades and post implementation customer satisfaction.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of the industry (i.e. Insurance sector), customers, and technology.
- Candidates must have deep understanding of customers’ and partners’ business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have 4 to 5 Years of experience in Professional Software Development, good knowledge of subject area and solid analysis and communication skills, connecting technology and business problems to provide efficient solutions.
Qualification and Experience:
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming in Java and .NET
- Good Mathematical and Algorithmic thinking skills
- Proficiency in Web Programming
- CSS3 Design
- JSP/JSF/ASP.NET Programming
- Proficiency in Distributed Object Computing skills
- Proficiency in Oracle and MS SQL Server Programming skills
- Proficiency in UML Design Skills
- Experienced in Enterprise System Integration
- Good Working Knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Good Working knowledge of Server Operating Systems
- Good Team spirit
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Focusing on results and customer satisfaction.