• Provide technical and strategic guidance
• Facilitate initial relationships with key stakeholders (including the FMOH and SMOHs) that will enable the project to have a rapid start up.
• Draft and edit major sections of the Costed Implementation Plan documents and tools
• Draft and edit budgets for Costed Implementation Plans using MS Excel templates
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations, background reference briefing materials for internal stakeholders (e.g. country Technical Working Group on Family Planning), and research briefings (e.g. to address specific technical questions on FP/RH)
• Gather data on the costs of various family planning/reproductive health program and service delivery interventions
• Prepare for and attend Technical Working Group meetings and stakeholder interviews
• Other related technical tasks as required