· Clinical background in medicine or nursing and a Master’s Degree in public health or a related field
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in public health, with at least 7 in a senior management position
· Expertise in multiple technical areas highly desired, including family planning and reproductive health, maternal health, newborn health, child health, malaria and nutrition
· Proven senior expertise in developing and implementing effective partnership with partners, local government entities, other NGOs and USAID
· Knowledge and proven experience in strategy development, staff oversight, program administration contractual compliance and financial management of large health programs within Nigeria’s public health system.