- Professional training or experience in Automotive Technology, Bachelors of Science degree in a technical discipline or formal training from an OEM.
- College or University graduate or 3 years in a professional automotive operation or OEM environment.
- Ability to communicate and publish repair and diagnostic information.
- Previous automotive repair experience, automotive electrical or mechanical repair hands on experience and technical aptitude in all vehicle systems
- Understand automotive on-board diagnostic scantools and equipment capability for ECU software re-flash updates and CAN diagnostic communication and data collection.
- Microsoft office and internet proficiency, advanced computer literacy
- Excellent technical communication skills, verbal and written
- Highly flexible, attention to detail and organizational skills a must
- Diploma or University Degree
- Applicant is required to be an Automotive Technical person.
- A strong interest in Distributor Automotive Business is recommended.
- Publications and Authoring experience.
- Strong PC Skills, MS Office complete suite: Excel, MS PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc
- Must have Driver’s License
Job-Specific Skills and Behavioral Competencies
Communication, Activity Coordination, Analytical and light Data mining and Data manipulation ie; chart and graph creation in excel, Good English, Time management, Problem solving, Decision making, Planning, Organizing, Ability to multi task.