- Become subject matter expert for all CSO-TD IT systems and applications as well as primary interface to EIT
- Develop current and future CSO-TD systems and IT needs
- Support Branch Network Scantool hardware
- Continuously groom the TECDB for valid repair instances to be purposed as known good fixes for rapid repair advice to Branch.
- Manage TEC (Technical Experience Contact Center)
- Calandarize and coordinate NTL activity and Branch support using the TECDB IT resource and the TEC process
- Provide lateral support to TOYOTA / LEXUS Customer Relations staff for CSO-TD systems issues as needed
Minimum Skills and Experience
• Professional training or experience in IT or Computer Technology subject matter.
• College or University graduate or 3 years in a professional automotive Aftersales operation or OEM environment.
• Previous IT or computer industry experience.
• Basic knowledge of automotive on-board diagnostic scantools for software and firmware updates.
• Microsoft office and internet proficiency, advanced computer literacy
• Excellent technical communication skills, verbal and written
• Highly flexible, attention to detail and organizational skills a must
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Diploma or University Degree
• Applicant is required to be an Computer IT Technical person.
• A interest in Distributor Automotive Aftersales IT systems and Business is recommended.
• Strong PC Skills, MS Office complete suite: Excel, MS PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc
• Must have Driver's License
Job-Specific Skills and Behavioral Competencies
Communication, Activity Coordination, Analytical and light Data mining and Data manipulation ie; chart and graph creation in excel, Good English, Time management, Problem solving, Decision making, Planning, Organizing, Ability to multi task.