SDT India RG's mission is to improve product quality and reduce overall software development costs for our partners by inculcating Quality aware practices that focus on effective defect prevention and detection. Our clear purpose is to guide project teams to deliver better value when they predictably improve their quality through systematic quality-driven approaches.
- Assess current state of software quality of products developed by Siemens software divisions and appropriately, develop offerings collateral including, offerings deck, Citations, Best Practices document, Point-of-views and create customized proposals for respective sectors.
- Work with various project teams and build project capability within the testing service by providing proactive suggestions on the latest test methodologies at the Unit, Integration and System test levels
- Actively participate in client visits to showcase testing capabilities and expertise
- Present proposals, concepts, and results to collaborators and customers.
- Participate in the acquisition of Test assessment projects within Siemens.
- Awareness of state-of-the-art software testing methods, tools, and trends..
- Identify and actively participate in high-impact research topics in software testing.
- Provide training in advanced topics of software quality and testing
- Masters degree/ Ph.D in Computer Science or a related discipline with a minimum experience of 7 yrs experience of industry experience (atleast 2 years work experience if Ph.D)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in software development with a strong evidence of C++ or C# programming experience is required.
- Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience in the full software engineering life-cycle such as Agile or Lean Development practices, Test Driven Development
- Ability to set-up test environments including automated test frameworks
- You need to have fantastic problem solving, communication, and team working skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously and manage high delivery quality
- At least 3 years experience in Automation test methodologies and automation tools (Rational Test tools, Selenium)
- Highly Desirable:
- Thorough knowledge of aspects related to program semantics, program analysis, proof processes, and one or more related formal methods (highly desirable)
- Experience in the use of design patterns, UML, architecture description languages is highly desired.
- Exposure to TFS, CPPUnit or NUnit is preferred
- Certified tester, e.g. Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE) or Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) or ISTQB.
- Past publication record in prestigious conferences and journals is a plus